Kingdom Impact

Good morning Gary,

I wanted to share the email below with you as a continuance of the impact your precious Raquel made in my life and the life of my friends. The people I addressed were praying for your family. I hope that it was OK to share your email with them.



My best friend's wife, who just had a misscarriage, called to say how sobering your trial was and that it gave her great courage and a new found trust in our heavenly Father. Another friend, who is a SS teacher, was teaching on faith the very next day and he asked if he could share your story with his class as an example of how G_d can grow our faith if we allow Him. So, the very next day of Raquel's passing, she was impacting a church in Raleigh North Carolina.

I hope that you and Terry will receive comfort from the fact that Raquel did (still is) have Kingdom impact even with people you guys may never even meet. How awesome is that! How awesome is our G_d!!! Holy, Holy, Holy is our G_d! Praise Him in action and words!

I love you guys,
Darien

Brothers and Sisters

I wanted to share the email below with you guys in hopes that it encourages you in your faith the way it has CHALLENGED me with my walk. This family are precious friends on mine and Andrea sent to us by our Father in heaven. This family is currently going through a great trial with what looks to be the soon passing of their precious little 8-day old daughter. I can not begin to describe the faith that this family has shown during this time or the power God has shown through His body. Obviously, I think of Abraham and Issac as a comparison to their faith. Their sole focus has been on eternal impact. My hands tremble as I type just thinking of how God's transforming power is so evident in this family. Jesus has been exalted in this situation and many have been impacted by Him. Scripture promises this very thing if we only lift Him up!

I have been challenged to evaluate my life. I'm I caught up in the rat race of just living out the rest of my life? Where is the faith and impact in that? Or am I going to focus on Kingdom Impact and allow God to grow my faith so that He can use me as He has used this family.

I challenge each of you to make the same evaluation. Jesus deserves 100% of our heart, soul, mind, and body. As a matter of fact, he commands it!

Please pray for me and I will do the same for you guys.

I love each of you,

Darien

"Live each day with eternity in mind"

P.S. Thanks for allowing me to share what is on my heart.

No comments: